Step by Step Instructions!
You can access your account with us at any time! Update your information, register your students, make payments, view your balances and statements, review our policies, and much more.
CUSTOMER PORTAL FIRST TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
In order to use the Customer Portal, you must have a valid email on file with us, and your email program must accept mail from email@example.com
Instructions for accessing the Customer Portal for the first time:
- Click on the “My SDSD Account” link located on the top right side of the page.
- For the first time using the portal click on “I don’t have or know my password.” A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email.
- After you retrieve your temporary password from your email, return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
- Click on a tab (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING: If you click on the “I don’t have or know my password” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.
You may access your secure account via the Customer Portal link in our website at any time. Check THE LATEST tab regularly for important news and upcoming events.